Comment on page
TBL Design Wizard
LAMS provides a design wizard for TBL. In four steps, you can create a ready to use TBL learning design.
When you are ready to create a TBL learning design, make sure you have:
- 1.Your Readiness Assurance Process Questions These are the questions that will be used for the iRAT and tRAT
- 2.Application Exercise questions The questions to be use in the Application Exercise. Also, have an idea how many application exercises you might need according to the learning outcomes you are planning to cover with your learning design
- 3.Self and Peer Review evaluation criteria (optional) If you are planning to have a Self & Peer Review activity as part of this lesson, then have the criteria you want the students to use available.
Let's take a look at how we use the TBL Design Wizard:
LAMS supports a variety of teaching strategies and TBL is one of them.
- 1.To get started with the TBL wizard, open LAMS Authoring.
- 2.Click on the New drop-down menu and select "Use Learning Design Wizards".